Dev Log 4 – Accessories
Factorio is an online multi-player game in which you have to figure out the suitable strategy to build and maintain the own factories. At the beginning stage, you need to work hard to mine resources, research new technologies, construct infrastructure, produce automatically, and even fight against the locals. Cop trees, mine ores, craft mechanical arms, transport belts by hand to create an industrial powerhouse with huge solar fields, oil refining and cracking. Also, fabricate and deploy logistic robots for resources needs. While you are trying to improve everything, you must defend yourself and achievements.
If you remember about the vanity accessories of Factorio game which were mentions earlier, you will know that they are coming in the next release. This is a small list of details that you can refer.
- Accessories are related to the whole world. Thus, they can be used by all of the characters in Factorio game.
- Accessories have many similar features to weapon skins. Accessories are only cosmetic and they don’t affect the gameplay at all.
- Each of the accessories in Factorio steam owns unique requirements such as:
- They have 10 different skins from a specific collection.
- They can hit a certain account level.
- When you lose any item required for an already unlocked accessory by trading or dismounting, you will lose access to that accessory until you see its requirement again.
- The new ones will be added over time, probably a couple per season
The developer team still works hard on 1.3. It is expected to be delivered in the soonest time.