Factorio 0.15.1 is released on 25 April 2017, which containing one change and several bugfixes.
- The noise effect on zoom-to-world view has been reduced.
- The bug related to the update error is fixed.
- Fixed the issue where Steam configuration loading error happened
- Also, fixed headless where didn’t begin without server-settings.json
- Fixed the bug involving the reset button on the generate map GUI wouldn’t work and reset settings to the true default values.
- The right clicking icon in the tag edit GUI which caused the crash for Factorio game is fixed.
Factorio 0.15.2 is launched after the previous patch one day, on 26 April 2017. Similar to the version 0.15.1, you are able to find out much more improvements together with plenty of bugfixes.
- The problem involved the Wave Defense killed by path finding is modified. So, reduced the wave defense biter power increase as more players take part in the challenge to decrease path finding performance drain
- The biter and uranium ore setting of the rail world preset are improved.
- Aside from that, the mining drill fluidbox is altered so that pipes can let the fluid flow with no pumps.
- The ‘sync mods with save’ button is modified in order to assist disabling mods a save file was not using.
- Meanwhile, computers having 2GB or more video memory and 8GB or more RAM will revert automatically graphics quality to high.
- When you select the high sprite quality in graphics options, you will allow it to show the warning in case the computer doesn’t have enough the memory for video.
There a large number of necessary fixes for bugs that you experienced when playing Factorio download game, including:
- The tightspot campaign debt calculation is fixed.
- The basic train tutorial rail setting offset is also fixed.
- The story script copying of assembling machines without any recipe is fixed, too.
- Fixed the bug where the crash occurred when cycling through an empty blueprint book.
- Besides, the crash related to the wrong fuel type was set into a burner equipment is fixed.
- Fixed the problem where LuaFluidBox::get_capacity() didn’t operate when the fluidbox was empty
- Fixed the issue where LuaFluidBox::get_capacity() used 0-based indexing
- The blueprints with circuit wires that would crash in a few cases are fixed.
- The map that would render black when the game was resized in an instant after you loaded a large save file is fixed.
- Fixed the bug where the technology cost multiplayer confirmed a value of zero.
- Fixed the crash where the circuit connector sprites were not verified for an entity.
- Fixed the issue where inactive mining drills were disconnected from the circuit network.
- Fixed the bug where the programmable speaker didn’t save the settings accurately when being exported as a string in the blueprints.
- Fixed the crash when the base mod was disabled while there were not any mod defining map-settings
- Fixed fluids which were consumed in the mining drill because mining resources were counted in fluid production statistics
- Fixed the crash happening after display reset when browsing multiplayer GUI was unlocked
- Fixed browse games GUI sorting
- Fixed the wave defense GUI error
- Fixed the transport belt walking sound that controlled by the wrong volume slider
- The editing tutorial that would mute the sound is fixed.
- Fixed the crash where hovering over the train with the invalid path
- Currently, the ‘Kovarex enrichment process’ doesn’t use with productivity modules anymore.
- The bug of alternative zoom that would crash when bounding to the keyboard instead of using the mouse is fixed.
- The train stop that output the circuit network signals with the train content without paying attention to its parameters is fixed.
- Fixed the possible desync which had the relationship to the train stops connected to the circuit network
- Fixed the possible crash which linked to the constant combinator filters
- Fixed the exchange string that was not be removed when tapping on the reset button on the generate map GUI
- Fixed the crash when carrying out commands ban/ unban/ bans in a single-player game
- Fixed the bug of opening the blueprint book of the other player although the open command could crash the Factorio download game
- Fixed the bug of the tooltip delay option that would not run
- Fixed the issue that disconnecting of the electric poles hid some electric network visualizations on the map of Factorio
- Fixed the crash where closing the window on the splash screen
- Fixed the bug that steam didn’t display when the steam in fluid wagons
- Fixed the trouble that inactivity wait condition would not work in the right way with the fluid wagon
- Fixed the name of the train field in the on_train_created event
- Fixed the technology list scrollbar position reset after you choose any technology
- Fixed the LuaFluidBox that ignored the temperature field when you established a new fluid
- Fixed the crash when you used the recipes in furnaces that didn’t manufacture any exact amount of the output items as the furnace output slots
- Fixed the bug of the crash when loading older save files in the version 0.15 connected to modded recipes
- Fixed the crash in Factorio game caused because of ‘Construction robot is in invalid state’
- Finally, fixed the game hang when you tried to join the train in a loop