- The power switch connections are kept in the blueprint of Factorio download game for the future use.
- F1 and F2 debug hotkeys are able to be reassigned.
- The disabled pumps will not stop other ones from connecting to the fluid wagon.
- Aside from that, the pump can combine with the fluid tank that can be slightly rotated, but only to the tanks that located on the straight rail.
- The blueprints in the library will not auto-transfer when a player enters. Instead, they are implemented basing on the demand.
- Admins will have the right to modify or adjust the other players’ designs in the library, including deleting.
- The default keybind used to toggle the filters on macOS is changed to Command + Right Click.
- Fixed Infoboxes that sometimes moved to the center of the playing field on scale change or showed the size change
- Fixed the direction of the underground belts or pipes that were not detected in the correct way when you applied the pipette tool in some situations
- Fixed accumulators that had to energy bars and one of them displayed the wrong value
- Fixed Copy Paste that did not operate in the numeric edit box
- Fixed the recipe tooltip that resized or altered each time some items were crafted
- Fixed the burner inserter that read the signal pulses twice
- Fixed the electric buffer error that occurred when you updated save to newer Factorio steam game’s version or mods
- Fixed failing to mine an entity that could not transfer anything from the entity
- Fixed the locomotive that snapped to the train stop after it was fastened to a current train
- Fixed the object counts when making the blueprint or deconstructing something that could provide off-screen
- Fixed the impossible research tasks in the team production quest
- Fixed the blueprint library GUI that did not recover the scrollbar position when you moved in or out of a book
- Fixed the setting inserter filters that didn’t improve the last user
- Fixed the fluid that could not flow through the circuit network limited mining drills
- Fixed a crash happening when exiting multiplayer because of a script error whilst still hosting a public game topically
- Fixed the pump that could not link to the final tile of a train in a few cases
- Made different the format for the localized mod name and description in Factorio download
- Fixed the assembling machines controlling the heat energy source type that did not work when it ran out of the power
- Restricted the map gen preset the pollution diffusion and dissipation rate values to block the forever contamination making the map size become swollen by mistake
- Cleared CustomInputPrototype consuming types “all” and “script-only”
- “entity-with-owner” can assist the variation in blueprints
- Fixed marking an entity for the deconstruction through the script that could not burn the event
- Fixed the level based research that would not activate the research-finished event in some
- Fixed drop-down related methods for LuaGuiElement that were 0-based
- Added a public Lua function “table_size” that calculate how many values in any Lua table
- Added LuaGuiElement::remove_item for drop-down type elements to Factorio game
- Added LuaSurface::clear_pollution()
- Added events on_console_chat and on_console_command
- Added LuaEntityPrototype::production read
- Added LuaControl::mine_tile()