To make the Factorio game become better over time, there are many updates launched to fix bugs or improve some issues. Version 0.14.16 will bring to you many remarkable changes.
- The bug where the crash related to the technology migration is fixed.
- Fixed the problem involving the item subgroups wouldn’t be used in the recipe GUI when the item groups were disabled
- Aside from that, the public and LAN game visibility are improved. They become separate settings in GUI and in the server-setting.json. In addition to this, you can toggle them runtime with the /config command. You should see data/ server-setting.example.json so as to specify the visibility because the old one doesn’t work anymore.
- The issue where password or mods filters didn’t work is also fixed.
- Besides, the troubles with determining external IP address for MP games are fixed.
If you want to get experimental releases, you can select the experimental beta branch under the Factorio’s properties in Steam.